14 Latinx entrepreneurs pitched their latest business plans to a packed 1871 Chicago auditorium on Wednesday, April 4th as the culminating event of 12 weeks of programming by the 1871 + IHCC Hispanic Tech Incubator. The 14 companies form the third cohort of the 1871 + IHCC Hispanic Tech Incubator, which was founded in November 2016 with the mission of increasing the number of Latinxs in the tech start-up ecosystem.
Throughout the 12 weeks, the companies participated in workshops, presentations, and mentor hours related to strategic business growth, raising capital, marketing, and talent acquisition among other topics.
The 14 companies are:
- adBidtise | Katherine Ramirez
- Ari Rose | Jessica Mann
- Trove | Sean Duran and Josel Aguilar
- Commit | Mia Velasquez, Josh Kim, and Dan Kolb
- F&W Insights | Eduardo Garcia, Nimesh Gadoya, and Orlando Ferrer
- Interpreter Tap | Victor Abundis, Victor Arellano
- Max-Grad | Arturo Caines
- NOMU | Victor Flores and Joseph Cardin
- SUJO | Daniel Rendon
- DibIt | Sergio Suarez
- Photo Innovation Lab | Juan Carlos Hernandez
- Reality Bytes | Lorne A. Rodriguez
- SCRL | Alex Flores
- SelfMade | Carlo Oviedo
Special thanks to the showcase sponsor PNC Bank and incubator sponsor JPMorgan Chase. Check out the complete photo album by clicking here.
Applications for Cohort 4 are now open until June 30, 2018. Tell a friend!