MBDA Business Center (Chicago MBC)
The MBDA Business Center – Chicago (Chicago MBC) is funded by the U.S. Department of Commerce, Minority Business Development Agency (MBDA) and is operated by the Chicago Minority Supplier Development Council, Inc. (ChicagoMSDC) in partnership with the Illinois Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (IHCC).
MBDA is an entrepreneurially focused and innovative organization committed to wealth creation in minority communities and the only federal agency dedicated to establishing and growing minority owned businesses in America.
The MBDA Business Center – Chicago (ChicagoMBC) provides strategic consulting, procurement assistance and financial services to minority-owned businesses. To date, the Chicago MBC has assisted over 1,100 MBEs in obtaining $1.2 billion in contracts, $562 million in financing and helped create over 1,700 jobs.
• Promote MBEs to the public and private sectors
• Coordinate contractor bid & outreach conferences
• Organize industry specific roundtables to promote MBE marketplace expansion
• GSA Schedule Assistance
• Workshops and Networking
• Minority Business Certification
• Business Valuation
• Loan Packaging
• Contract Financing
• Tax Deductions for Commercial Revitalization
• Bonding Assistance
• Receivables Financing
• Financial Analysis
• Mergers and Acquisition assistance, designed to initiate and support growth strategies for MBEs through a platform of pre-qualified minority owned businesses and minority investor groups with access to M&A services
• Education & Training
For More Information Contact:
Joseph De La Garza, MBA
Senior Business Counselor
Illinois Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
855 W. Adams St. Suite 100
Chicago, IL 60607.