Tomorrow the Illinois Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (IHCC) will honor six extraordinary business and nonprofit leaders from the Illinois business community at the 2017 IHCC Awards Gala. Award winners were chosen for their proven commitment to diversity and inclusion, as well as their advocacy efforts for Hispanic and minority entrepreneurs.
Award winners include:
- IHCC Chairman’s Award - Alejandra Garza, Former Interim CEO of Instituto del Progreso Latino and Founder/President of AGG Consulting
- IHCC Corporate Leadership Award - Wintrust Community Banks
- IHCC Government Leadership Award - The Illinois Tollway
- IHCC Member of the Year Award - Arthur Zayas Miller, President & CEO of MZI Group, Inc.
- IHCC Partner of the Year Award - 1871 Chicago
- IHCC Philanthropic Leadership Award- JPMorgan Chase Foundation
“IHCC is proud to recognize this year’s honorees for their dedication to making the business ecosystem a more inclusive space for all business owners. Every award winner has taken important steps to provide Hispanic and minority business owners access to mentorship, resources and capital,” said IHCC CEO Omar Duque.
The gala is a black-tie event and will take place on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 at the Hyatt Regency McCormick Place from 5:30-10:00 pm.
For more information, please contact Lizet Alba, IHCC Communications Coordinator at (312) 425-9500.